Oh Happy Days is a singing programme for primary aged pupils. It provides quality opportunities for singing and performance and assists children to gain confidence, identify their vocal skills and talents and gain new experiences.
Children are taught a number of songs by an experienced music tutor within sessions that run weekly. They also learn song writing techniques and have the opportunity to write a song of their own. Throughout the programme we provide performance opportunities for the children. Past opportunities have including singing at the Christmas lights in the town centre. The culmination event is a concert featuring all schools on the programme at Curve Theatre where parents, friends and family can see the children perform.
The happy days program provides session that will require:
• 20 – 30 children who can form part of the choir
• 1 – 1.5 hours for rehearsals each week (5 weeks of rehearsals / 1 performance)
• Support for the choir to attend an “Oh Happy Days” performance at Curve Theatre
• Promotion of the project within the school and to friends and family of participants for the concert.
• The project fee of £300 per class of up to 30 children
Kainé Management will provide:
• A music leader to develop the choir and teach songs
• Organisation of the finale event at the Curve theatre
• Support with collation of feedback from children
• Promotion of the school’s involvement in the project
Please contact us to register your interest.