Oh Happy Days
Oh Happy Days is a singing programme for primary aged students. It provides quality opportunities for singing and performance and assists children to gain confidence, identify their vocal skills and talents and gain new experiences.
Children are taught a number of gospel songs by an experienced music tutor in sessions that run weekly. They also learn song writing techniques and have the opportunity to write a class song. Throughout the programme we provide performance opportunities for the children. Past opportunities have including singing at the Christmas lights switch on in the town centre. The culmination event is a concert featuring all schools on the programme at Curve Theatre where parents, friends and family can see the children perform.
We are looking for primary schools who can: –
• Identify 20 – 30 children who can form part of the choir
• Identify 1 – 1.5 hours for rehearsals each week (5 weeks of rehearsals / 1 performance)
• Secure photo/video consent for all children
• Collate opinions and suggestions of children on the project
• Support the choir to attend an “Oh Happy Days” performance at Curve Theatre
• Promote the project within the school and to friends and family of participants
• Pay the project fee of £280.00 per class of up to 30 children
Kainé Management will provide –
• A music leader to develop the choir and teach songs
• Organisation of the finalé event
• Support with collation of feedback from children
• Promotion of the school’s involvement in the project
Please contact us to register your interest.